Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

Was stopped at health row with as I believed and had used in

Was stopped at health row with as I believed and had used in Thailand a torch but was also a stun gun I had bought a nun chucker for my son he was practicing karate I did not purchase but was given attached to nun checker a carton which turned out to be c s gas canister
What do you want to know about this? The import of all those items is unlawful and I assume they were confiscated? importing such devices is an offence for which you can be prosecuted and be fined - in theory it also carries a prison sentence but that would not be the cue of this type of offence.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank u for that I have to attend. Uxbridge magistrates court on the 25 feb will this case be heard there or will it go to crown court I am male of 61 years old have built my small haulage company up over last 30 years I employ 17 people have never been in trouble at all but as u can imagine have been very worried over this for last 3 months thanks again
Biased upon what you say I would imagine the outcome would be a fine. You might benefit from getting a solicitor to represent you .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks again but can u tell me will this be dealt with at magistrates court or crown court
Magistrates court. It is not sufficiently serious to go to the Crown court.