How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1457
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

Hello Mr Max Lawry, With reference of my last question

Customer Question

Hello Mr Max Lawry, With reference of my last question concerning judgment on money's owed by a tenant. I will get Judgment on the 15th February. When and How ?? do I manage by the courts to have it stopped out of his wages?? Regards, XXXXX XXXXX Ps, With the issuing of proceeding thanks to your advice. So far So good.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Rosemary, sorry for the delay in responding. With response to your question I think it will be easier if I refer you to the link below. It sets out step by step what you need to do and what things you should be considering before applying for the order.

I hope this helps. Please feel free me to come back to me for clarification.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

unfortunately I was unable to down load or print from the web site you
referred to concerning: - How after judgment can I get the courts to
withdraw on a weekly basis monies from the defendants wages???

Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.
Ok. This is a link to the form N337 you need to complete.

When you have filled it in you need to send it to court with the correct fee - give the court a call to check the current fee.

The court will then tell the defendant to pay you all the money owed or ask them to fill in an statement of assets and liabilities. If they fill in the statement of means the court can write to the defendants employer asking that payment be deducted from wages and paid into court.

I hope this helps.