How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Noisy neighbour

Customer Question

I have an issue with my next door neighbour. A man lives there with his very elderly mum. She is very ill and in pain. Unfortunately she is getting worse and for over a year now has been calling out so loud I can hear her through the walls. I obviously understand this but my 7 year old son is scared. It happens at all times of the day and night and prevents us from getting to sleep. Do I have anything Rights at all here? I'm trying to get to sleep now. She won't shut up!!
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do they rent or own their house please?
JACUSTOMER-6j2pqmfy- : We both own our houses.
Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Council please?