How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

My ex partner has posted photos of my daughters on facebook

Customer Question

My ex partner has posted photos of my daughters on facebook without my knowledge or permission........what can I do about this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 4 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience I will try to help you with this. I don't think any laws have been broken, certainly not any criminal laws. Is he the children's father? I take it there are no court orders of any sort in force regarding you and him and the children Have you asked him to take them down? How old are the children will they be able to ask him to take them down? Hvae you contcated face book yet. Doee your ex- partner know you dispprove? There is nothing inherently objectionable about the pictures themselves?

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello again. I note you have not replied to my answer please do not hesitate to do so if you need further help.