How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35059
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Question for Clare - Should my wifes lawyers decide to

This answer was rated:

Question for Clare -

Should my wife's lawyers decide to press ahead, can they do that even though i formally lodged an objection with them?
Thank you for your question.
I will do my best to help you
They can try - but it would be unwise of them to do so as all you would have to do is write and confirm that you have withdrawn your consent
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In case they decide to submit it to the court (my signature is on it) - how will I know and how will I be able to register my objection in time?

To avoid the risk write to the court confirming that you have withdrawn your consent and ask to be notified if any consent order is now submitted