How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi thereMy daughter has just discovered that she has three

Customer Question

Hi there My daughter has just discovered that she has three different NI numbers recorded by inland revenue, state pension dept and the student loan co. What is the best way to sort this out? Many thanks

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law