How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3839
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

How do I register a legal charge against an apartment in s

This answer was rated:

How do I register a legal charge against an apartment in switzerland?

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

I am afraid that Land Law is sovereign to every country. You cannot use the English Courts in to obtain a charge against a Swiss property.

If you have a Judgment debt or a debt from the UK you can use this to apply to courts i Switzerland if a charge is in fact available. If the matter relates to a debt you may have to consider alternative enforcement methods.

Can I be of any further assistance?

Kind regards

Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you