How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi Clare My Son is completing a C100 & C1A court form, does

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare
My Son is completing a C100 & C1A court form, does he need to complete a C2 form?
Also should he request ex-parte? as the mother in unpredictable and he does not want to cause his son anymore upset?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Some courts do like a C2 if you want an urgent hearing so it is useful to fill one in.
He can ask for an Ex parte hearing - but there is more chance that the court will grant a short notice hearing - before the end of the week
I hope all goes well
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Basically my child's behavior has changed, he is bet wetting, having temper tantrums, not eating and is constantly i'll. I have been mointering his mother and she has diagnosed drepression but but refuses to treat it she also has a drink and drug problem. I have evidence of her using drugs, which im not bothered what she does, im bothered when it effects my child, which it clearly is, I have him 50% of the time and was going to file for emergency resisdence, I dont have the money for a solictor and I am not entitled to legal aid. I have reported to social services and had welfare checks carried out but because she has been sober at the time, I am struggling to get any where. I only have my childs welfare in best intrest.

I am not sure what you are asking here?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding - I need to know what will happen at the court hearing, what can my son expect?? What happens if he is granted emergency residence, what happens if he does not get the order??


Also, what will he need to include in his statement? Does he need to go into full detail of the issues effecting his son's behaviour?


Thank You :)


The first hearing will be short
He needs to give the court an explanation of his reason for this urgent application
The drugs issue and the evidence he has of that is what he will need to show the court.
What he is asking is for the child to be laced in his care while an investigation is undertaken as to what is actually happening
He should offer contact at the weekends provided it is supervised by her parents
he can read more about the court application here