How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71135
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

in answer to my question i was told

This answer was rated:

in answer to my question i was told to contact the police force solicitor, i cannot find their contact details, can you tell me what they are or how i can get them? regards, XXXXX XXXXX


Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you answered me on the 15th.

i was arrested due to an error by the court.

i wish to claim my costs back.

you said i should contact the force solicitor.

i cannot find contact details for merseyside police solicitor.

No, you won't offhand.

You need to ask the Constabulary if they will provide this information and if they will not just write to the Chief Constable and it will get passed on fast enough.

I've never known a constabulary refuse this information though.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile