I have taken out a life insurance and i want my son to receive

I have taken out a life insurance and i want my son to receive the benefit and the insurance company have sent me 2 forms one called a Baretrust Form and the other is a Discretionary Trust Form and i don't know which one i should complete aall i want is my sion to receive the full amount.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

A discretionary trust gives trustees discretion as the name suggests!

You would be better with a bare trust so that he gets all the money outside of your estate and regardless of what your will says.

Is that all you wanted to know?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i thought it was that one but needed confirmation thank you so much.

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile