How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10956
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Can my grandson be registered on birth certificate as living

This answer was rated:

Can my grandson be registered on birth certificate as living at mothers registered address even though she hasn't resided there for four years

Buachaill :

1. Can you better explain the situation. Is the mother resident in the UK? Where is she resident now? Has the birth certificate registration already taken place? Who carried out the registration on the Birth Certificate?


Yes the mother lives in UK.the registration has taken place with my son there and the mother.


The mother claims full benefits at a council property but has lived with her mother and with two other under 5,s


Since birth of second child 4yrs ago


My son cannot speak to the mother re: this as he is wary of the backlash.


All resident in surrey

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you