How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

this company owes me for a roof job on a house they done up

This answer was rated:

this company owes me for a roof job on a house they done up .
One of the directors is saying they have paid me up for the works .
But I've not been paid for all invoices raised there is still 3 3500 out standing
which my account can verify.
Ive sent them this info over , but there still saying im paid up .
Where do I go from here to re claim my money im owed ?
AS it seems to me court is the only way

If you can prove that you haven't received the money, then you may file a court claim at

They may have paid by mistake to someone else's account.

Butif you lodge the claim, they will know that you haven't received the money and start investigating the matter seriously enough. If they have paid you the money, the would need to prove it in their defence.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you