How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The property I live in is in my ex wifes name we divorced

Customer Question

The property I live in is in my ex wife's name we divorced last year but still have finances to sort out, the house is on her name as a sole owner even thou I funded the deposit, she walked out 2 years ago and has now occurred arrears of £8000 I think the bank is gona reposes the house I have I charge against the proptey if the house is repossesed does the charge still stand and also do I have any right of keeping the house by paying the arrears off, we did have a concluded agreement with our solicitors that she would transfer the property over to myself but the deal fell through beacause of the arrears
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law