How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Could you recommend a solicitor who could write up the Deed

This answer was rated:

Could you recommend a solicitor who could write up the Deed of Solemnity so that we can our terminate our lease with our managing agents. We wish to deal directly with the council and the tenants. They have not said that they could do this Deed on our behalf.
Thank you

We are now allowed to recommend any particular solicitor but you may use the Law Society find a solicitor search engine to find one yourself:

You should speak to 3 or 4 solictors to see which one can do the work for you at the best rate.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you