How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Is there a certain type of planning permission, regulation

Customer Question

Is there a certain type of planning permission, regulation or approval required to start a music tutorial college or school as a limited company? The property I am interested in will be rented on a monthly bases within an enterprize centre but the unit in question is registered as an office building. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing some advice.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

Yes, planning approval for change of use will be required to change the use of the office buildings to educational use.

See here for the procedure involved for making the planning application :

All the best