How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49790
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Have just settled a money claim through money claim on line

Customer Question

Have just settled a money claim through money claim on line via mediation, however the person making the claim against me has obtained an address assuming it was mine in fact it was my sons ex partner address which I have never lived at. I am beging to think that the claimant has obtained this address illegally thus breaking the Data protection act. I did email the claimant to ask her how she obtained this address but have meet a wall of silence what can I do to get her to reveal the source of the address information do I go to the police?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How do you think she may have obtained this?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how do you think this information may have been obtained?