How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am registered as the legal owner of my dog but my ex partner

This answer was rated:

I am registered as the legal owner of my dog but my ex partner won't let me see her, how do I get access to her

I would suggest that you get a local solicitor to write a letter to your ex partner asking for the dog to be returned back to you if that is what you want or asking for mutually agreeable access times to the dog for you.

If she still refuses to co-operate, you would need to seek a court order forcing her to do so.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you