How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Can someone whose paper is been processed in home office register

This answer was rated:

Can someone whose paper is been processed in home office register in HHS

What is your nationality?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Am a Nigerian married to a British citizen
What application have you lodged and what visas did you hold in the past?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Indefinite leave to remain in the UK and I had I visiting visa
Thank you.

You will be entitled to register and receive free treatment on the NHS once your application for indefinite leave to remain is successful. You are not entitled to free NHS treatment on a visitor visa.

As soon as this is done, you should visit the nearest GP in the area where you live and check with them whether they are accepting new patients.

You will need your Passport and Biometric Residence Card showing you hold indefinite leave to remain and a utility bill/tenancy agreement showing your address.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you