How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

hi....I am divorced, decree absolut was 18 months ago & have

This answer was rated:

hi....I am divorced, decree absolut was 18 months ago & have a recent court order detailing all the financial details from capital split to child maintenance. My ex is very unstable & is now demanding more than the court order says, & her threat is to "go to court for form D11"... I usually ignore her, but have no idea what this mean? a brief answer would be much appreciated, thank you
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
A Form D11 is the form she would need to use to make an application to the court to vary the Order.
From what you have said there is little chance of any such application being successful
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you