Hi Jo C I have a law question about blackmailing could we enter

Hi Jo C I have a law question about blackmailing could we enter into chat form on this site please?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

I am not Jo by the way, my name is Alex.

I know

Alex Watts : What is it I can help with?

Alex Watts : Hello

is a sexual agreeement in exchagne for information illegal?

Alex Watts : If both parties consent it's legal.

so if it is not fulfilled what are one party's rights

thanks for the answer

Alex Watts : Technically if someone says I will sleep with you for x and they don't fulfil then its breach of contract!
Alex Watts : Sorry for the delay I am in court,
Alex Watts : Does that help?

That does help but how does the court determine the loss and the relief the person has to pay

It's fine reply when you are free

Alex Watts : Well that is hard to determine. I don't know how a court would assess that.
Alex Watts : I guess it would be the cost of an escort so around £100-£200
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: