How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hellow My Name Is Rafal my wife is acting cross family I

Customer Question

My Name Is Rafal

my wife is acting cross family
I got fed up with it is there any way
that i can take care of my son and get divorce wit here?
she have my deposit for house 8000 plus i did allot of investment to house. She had promise that after divorce she will give to me back. Her mother have allot of money that she was planning to buy another house and flat to rent.
Now she is avoiding to keep the money. we had writen contract for lent deposit money.

This all is very frustrating
please for help
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and who has his day to day care at the moment?
Who owns the property that you live in?
How long have you lived together?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


HI Clare

we are together 7 years

boy is 4 and half old

we live in one house and we hire Au-pair to help us out

My wife is traveling allot from work and any free time spend outside home

property belongs to my wife


Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?