How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my x husband (who has a no contact order) and his extended

Customer Question

my x husband (who has a no contact order) and his extended family will not accept letters, emails or calls from me regarding our children (i have custody) example, he has the children every other weekend and if i send notes ie exam results,suggested dates for children to stay with him during half term and medication the children need etc he ignores them and all i get back is a text from his sister stating i must direct everything through my solicitor who can then email him, he will not engage a solicitor himself, his sister has been a messenger between us and it was working ok but she picked up on a comment i made "every time my x husband contacts my solicitor it cost me" they have picked up on this and will now abuse it as much as possible any suggestions
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and are there any ongoing proceedings?