How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34900
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have a General Form of Order - Ancillary Relief that states

This answer was rated:

I have a General Form of Order - Ancillary Relief that states that if my ex-husband does not sign the documentation to effect the transfer of a joint property (given to me in divorce proceeedings) withing 14 days then the district judge is authorised to sign it on his behalf without further order.
The 14 days are up. What form/ format do I need to complete now to get the judge signed the transfer form?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Has the TR1 been prepared?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes the mortgage company solicitors have prepared the TR1 and sent it to my ex husband recorded delivery. I have proof that it was delivered and signed for. The 14 days have expired and it hasnt been returned

Then you ask the Company to provide you with a further TR1 and apply to the court on a D11
Foe a date when the Judge will sign the forms
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Many thanks

What do you mean "a date" when the judge will sign forms? Will they not just sign and return?


Depends on the Judge - some prefer to have a hearing - some will do just that!