How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Under sealed adoption from 1965. Attempting hire US attorney

This answer was rated:

Under sealed adoption from 1965. Attempting hire US attorney to unseal now, conference call next week. ethnicity DNA test Europe 99% America 0%. Specific result Great Britain 37%, Ireland 27%, Europe West 23%, Iberian Peninsula 9%, Scandinavia 2%, Italy/Greece<1%, Pacific Islander<1%. Matches not sufficient.

Betting Mom and I were born in Great Britain and kidnapped. Have sent Family Finder DNA test into Family Tree also with expect 4/23 but US based also. How do I test with the UK for birth in UK and who test with? How do I find relatives in UK?

What do I do if get adoption unsealed to lawsuit US, return to UK, etc.. If don't get unsealed how do I or at least UK Identity replaced?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not certain what your question is for us?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Who would I contact to have my Great Britain identity/baby name uncovered? Who does DNA genealogy testing and matches located in UK/Europe? What would you do if want go home to Great Britain and don't know name, amnesia?


i am afraid that if you were legally adopted in the USA and gained your citizenship that way then you are no longer eligible for British Citizenship
There are a number of companies offering genealogy DNA tests - one of them is here
They have no legal force at all.
If you find your original name and it is clear that you were born in the UK then you can access your birth records via the general Registrars Office
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you