How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I wish to report a firm of solicitors dealing with my Equal

Customer Question

I wish to report a firm of solicitors dealing with my Equal pay claim against Liverpool city council for poor performance, a case it has taken them in excess of 6 years to get a first hearing in September 2013,only to agree to a cancellation of that hearing without a sensible reason,this action has caused further delays to the case being resolved.
The solicitors have stated,they do not believe the council has a defence,whilst the council has already admitted liability by making pay-outs in the first place,the only people that have benefited from this protracted situation is the solicitors and the council and this situation needs to be brought to an immediate end.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If there has been a first hearing, I assume at an employment tribunal, has the matter be listed for trial please?