How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

need to collect my money from a solicitor firm that was left

This answer was rated:

need to collect my money from a solicitor firm that was left for me in a will by my father, i write to them three time and they done reply. and they have the money all most two year now, what can i do to get my money

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

Have you had confirmation why they won't pay the money out?

If the delay is unnecessary or without explanation you can make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman -

They will be able to order the solicitor to take the correct action and pay compensation if necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you aj i will do that, i got a solicitors to write to them but they did not answer . something is clearly wrong