How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a two year old son who lives full time with me. My ex

Customer Question

I have a two year old son who lives full time with me. My ex sees him 9-6 on a saturday. following an arguement where i told him i wouldnt have sex with him (we split up before our son was born) he is now saying that he is "going to have him on thursday nights, saturday day and every other sunday" as the law has changed and he is going to seek a solicitor. where do i stand on this as i am not happy to change the agreement due to previous behaviour and my ex's current living arrangement.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
has he ever had the child overnight?