How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71051
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi I have heard that a complaint has been made against me when

This answer was rated:

Hi I have heard that a complaint has been made against me when I was 17 0r 18 years old.I am now 50 +.I have been informed my family has been approached by the police and asking about me.They have informed them that,nothing wil probably come of it but I am worried to say the least they will be speaking with soon.I am very worried even to the point I feel very ill.I don't know what to do

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this..

What would you like to know about this? I will probably pick up at 10 am if thats ok as I'm travelling to court
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



Bassically what happens if i get a visit,can i call someone,because i will probably have a heart attack.I am worried if they visit me at work.I could lose my job everything



Sorry for the delay.

I'm sorry if I'm missing the point but could you be a bit more specific about what you actually want to know? Its just that asking 'What will happen if I get a visit' could be answered by saying you will be arrested and interviewed but its probably not what you wanted to know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if I am arrested will their be a lawayer or solicitor to give me guidance during the interview



No automatically but you will be offered one which you should accept.

They will not guide you through the interview though. Solicitors are not allowed to interrupt the interview or answer for you.

All they will do is maximise disclosure from the police and give you advice based upon their evidence and your account.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile