How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

We have an extension to our kitchen and the extractor outlet

This answer was rated:

We have an extension to our kitchen and the extractor outlet has been put on the wall facing my neighbours garden. She has on two occasions got on a step ladder, leant across the fence and gap of apprx 2 feet and blocked this vent with cardboard and tape. What is the best way forward as we don't have a good relationship with this neighbour.

She is trespassing on your property and the best thing would be to get a solicitor to write her a letter asking her not to interfere with your property and to stop trespassing on your land or she will risk court proceedings for damages.

That should stop her quickly enough.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you