How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12081
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

We are victims of crime (vandalism) but I the police have not

Customer Question

We are victims of crime (vandalism) but I the police have not submitted enough evidence to the court for them to take proceedings despite plenty evidence! The perpetrators have given false evidence against us and now we are being taken to court! I believe the police are corrupt and have reported this.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Has pave you written in formal terms to the Crown Office? As well as the police complaint you should also do that.

Apart from that there is nothing further that you can do other than go to trial on whatever you are being taken to court for.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.