Me and my partner have a 19 month daughter. We live separately.

Me and my partner have a 19 month daughter. We live separately. We now going to split up and he says he wants her to live with him in manchester I can arrange visits to have her ive said no she resides with me. He is on birt certificate. Where do I stand as all her docs are in my address
Who has had her day to day care until now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He stays with us for a few weeks thrn he go back to manchester for a few weeks.

has he threatened to remove the child from your care?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He is doing it in a minliptive way saying he will take her and I can make arrangements to see her he lives in manchester. He said he leave but he will take her

It is expected that as parents you are able to agree the long term arrangements for your child using Family mediation (
However if you cannot agree and the Court has to decide the matter then the fact that you have been the main carer of the child until now means that the child will reside with you and your ex will have contact
You can read more here
Please ask if you need further details