How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a 59 year old man and lost my full licence some years

Customer Question

I am a 59 year old man and lost my full licence some years ago due to no insurance .I have being living abroad for the last no years and now I am back in Ireland and I need to get my licence back. Do I need to do driving lessons again or can I apply for a test. I have my irish provisional at the moment. Thank you for your time
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Were you banned in Eire?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I got a 10 year ban about 15 years ago.I was stopped twice for no insurance, had a small family at the time and had no work.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Were you required to take an extended test?