How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

After working for nearly 30 years in partnership with my Father

This answer was rated:

After working for nearly 30 years in partnership with my Father in owning & running a public house.After his death he left his share to my younger brother who in his own words you work away id kill some B-----d in there. He has also to pay back £50,000 he barrowed of my Father without the rest of the family knowing the rest of the Estate was split up between the rest of the family i was left completely out of the will is there anything i can do!

You may contest the Will of your late father under the The Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) (NI) Order 1979.

Such applications for contesting Will are quite complex and you should appoint a solicitor to assist you with the process of contesting the Will.

e.g. see here:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you