How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello , I have asked what advice can you give which is the

Customer Question

Hello , I have asked what advice can you give
which is the best avenue to take this case to a court , a small claims court or citizens advice
please advise the best avenue to take
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.
Hello Brian,

The best thing to do to speed up the process is to issue a court claim online at

You may claim the agreed amount plus interest at court rates.

Can I assist further?