How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Could you tell me if a person as any convictions against t

This answer was rated:

Could you tell me if Rebecca Dawn Wild as any speeding or drink driving convictions against her she lives in Stratford on Avon
My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today.

Why do you need this information?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Worried father in law

But this is restricted information and only the Police or Disclosure Barring Service will be able to release the information.

This information is not available to lawyers or members of the public.

She can make a request for information from the police using a subject access request. There is a fee and the information will be sent directly to her.

To make a subject access request she will need to obtain an apllication form from her local police station.

Alice H and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you