How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am having trouble with TSB bank I changed my account to

This answer was rated:

I am having trouble with TSB bank I changed my account to Santander in September and TSB claim they transferred all the details over but they continued to pay some of the standing and direct debits
I wrote to them in November and I know they got the letter because they answered it to stop a payment and they are still continuing to pay it.
I complained to the Financial Ombudsman and told TSB that I had done it.
TSB wrote to me to say they would have discussed refunding the charges but as I had complained they would not talk about compensation.
They have now stopped answering my letters would a claim to the small claims court be the best step or would you suggest another approach?

Yes, it seems that a court claim may be the preferable course of action now. You may file a claim online at

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you