How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to contact Land Registry regarding my property at 23

Customer Question

I need to contact Land Registry regarding my property atXXXXXLytham StAnnes I have lived there since 1971 and are thinking of selling in the next year or so could you advice me when my leasehold expired I was under the impression I had many years left please advice me what the period is many thanks Brian eaves
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : We can't be instructed directly.
Alex Watts : However you can see yourself the status of the lease. For a fee I think it is about £10 you can get a copy of the lease and title from the land registry,
Alex Watts : You can do this at
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : This will give you the status of ownership.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?