How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

Type your legal question here:Barnes Sarney & Game,Solicotors

This answer was rated:

Type your legal question here:Barnes Sarney & Game,Solicotors in Rayleigh are holding our land certificate since 1997 but. I cannot find them now. Kindly let me know if they have merged with some other firm in Rayleigh or elsewhere. Please let me have their contact details or anywhere else we can enquire.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

I will just some research for you and come back to you in a few minutes.

Kind Regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Aston lawyer

We need to get the land certificate registered with registry on flat F(6) queens grove court,St.John's wood, in the name of Rachna and Sundip murthy held since 1997 by Barnes,Sarney And Game at Rayleigh

Hi again,

I have checked with the Law Society and the firm, as you are aware, do not appear still to be in business. As regards XXXXX XXXXX Firm has taken them over, contact would need to be made to the Law Society-(NNN) NNN-NNNN5650 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30).

I can phone them tomorrow if you would like me, or you are free to give them a call.

As regards XXXXX XXXXX reason for your search, I confirm that Land Certificates are now obsolete, and if you can't locate the Firm/your Land Certificate, it does not matter one bit! This is because all registered land title documents are stored electronically at the Land Registry. Hence any Solicitor or member of the public can apply online for a copy of their Deeds (called "Official Copies").

If you wanted to get a copy yourself, please use this link- › Public

I hope this assists and please let me know if you would like me to contact the Law Society for you tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you