How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

I am about to fill out a MG19 form for a criminal damage offence

This answer was rated:

I am about to fill out a MG19 form for a criminal damage offence that took place last month. The offender pleaded guilty, he had too he was seen by about 10 people. He did £2000 worth of damage to my car, I have lost my 6 yrs no claims and have to pay an excess of £350. The offender does not work and has zero cash or assets. Am I realistically going to see any compensation for this?
My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today.

A defendant on a low income will ask for time to pay. Realistically it may take several months to collect the full sum.
Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you