How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71130
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
This answer was rated:

we want to cancel our timeshare we bought from CLC and cancel

the finance agreement to pay... Show More
the finance agreement to pay the balance
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.


We had a problem with the email address so need to cancel a second payment for the same question


can I please cancel one of these payments made which was on another card .


When did you purchase please?

How are we getting on?