How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi, Good afternoon, I live next door to a pub and directly

Customer Question

Hi, Good afternoon,
I live next door to a pub and directly at the back of the pub is an old disused bowling green,which runs 50% of the way down the side of my garden fence,The bowling green is overgrown and generally is a mess, quite often i would see rats crossing my garden.
Now the rats are in my house and i cant control the amount of them, i don't want to poison them only for them to crawl somewhere were i cant remove them and plus i have a 6 month old child so poison in the house is not good.
My question is: What is the process for getting the pub to clear the land and make the boundaries from my house to the pub secure, and do i have legal rights to request this,
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Council yet please?