How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35047
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

In May 2014 i want to move into UK with two of my kids a girl

This answer was rated:

In May 2014 i want to move into UK with two of my kids a girl age 13 and a boy age 9.
can they share the same room or does the law not allow this? And at what age are they allow to share the room?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
There is no law which says that they cannot share a room - but if you are in Social Housing then the fact that your daughter is 13 does allow you to argue that you need larger accommodation
I hope that this is of assistance
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you