How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a cousin who is imprisoned indefinately as he refuses

Customer Question

I have a cousin who is imprisoned indefinately as he refuses to admit culpability -to date some 10 years or so- relating to a conviction for sexual assault against a minor.
Solicitors disappear when they understand that Legal Aid is the only way forward and I am forced with possibly appealing to the Press or Investigative journalism in one form or another.
Any suggestions would be gratefully welcomed
O live in France and only have a French Credit Card with which to pay
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Can I just confirm that your cousin is in the UK please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, he is in Wakefield Prison


Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

I'm not sure what your question is about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I consider the reply to be a non-reply.
The expert even says she does not know what the question is so how is this an answer?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Is it possible that you can tell me what your question is?

I can't answer without a clear question.