Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Is there a statute of limitation provision on planning consents

Is there a statute of limitation provision on planning consents for grade II listed domestic properties and if so, what is the time limit?
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

There are no time limits as to when a Local Authority can take enforcement action in respect of listed buildings and it is also a criminal offence to undertake work without previously obtaining listed building consent.

Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your information - its not the answer I would have liked but that is not your fault !!!

This is the first time I have used the service and I am very satisfied with it, and with your reply.

If I need any advice in the future I will certainly ask for you,

Thanks again

Roy Coglan

Hi Roy,

Thanks and sorry for my answer.

If I have confirmed what you did want to know, I would be grateful if you could leave positive feedback.

Kind Regards
AL