I hired An escort for an hour, but she only stayed for ten

I hired An escort for an hour, but she only stayed for ten minutes.
I only had sex once, but thought I could have sex twice.
I paid £80 pound for this also the woman didn't talk to me much
and avoided eye contact with me.
Can I sue her or the escort company she works for. For half my money back or for false
advertising because the site said she had a bubbly friendly personality.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yes. You paid for an hour but you did not get that. You are paying for Time and not sex.
Alex Watts : You can only sue though who you paid, not who you booked it through.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

ok but I thought If I had sex with the escort, she would still stay and talk to me for the rest

of the hour.

not leave early.