How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am planning on setting up a catering business and need to

This answer was rated:

I am planning on setting up a catering business and need to know if all who work with me must have the following or whether I can obtain these for myself, which will cover all, as I know that these are legal requirements:

Food hygiene certificate
Health & Safety certificate
Risk assessment
Fire training

Thank you

As the owner/employer, you are primarily responsible for ensuring that all legal obligations are met, so if you obtain the certification for yourself, that is fine, there is no need to obtain certification for each and every employee.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. Do you know of any websites where I could do all of the above online? And once I've gained the certificates would I need to do any training with those working with me, such as fire training or health and safe.?

I am afraid I am not aware of any websites which offer these services online.

Thank you
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you