How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

sold damp proofing system which has failed.Coy now trading

Customer Question

sold damp proofing system which has failed.Coy now trading under new name .How do we claim refund.Name was Holland damp proofing as is now holland maintenance services
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has the original company gone into liquidation or has it just changed its name?

Was the original a limited company?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All we know is that Companies house have suspended the coy from being removed from their list until June.


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry this was a mistake please cancel my account i have no further questions.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
So you don't need an answer now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thankyou

please confirm cacellation of any future membership

Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - do you still need help?