How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

my neighbour keeps throwing 2 old fence panels into my garden,

This answer was rated:

my neighbour keeps throwing 2 old fence panels into my garden, he claims they are mine, but I had 3 panels (4 foot ones ) come down which I burnt, these are 3 foot, the wrong colour & have a manufacturers label on them, mine were hand made. can anything be done as he is ruining my grass & plants

You may call the police as the person seems to be harassing you by his behaviour and has threatened to injure you.

Harassment is a criminal offence and a visit by the police may stop your neighbour. They may be cautioned or arrested and charged.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you