How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a UK citizen. I am the sole Director of a UK Registered

This answer was rated:

I am a UK citizen. I am the sole Director of a UK Registered Company called UK Ltd.(not real). I am the sole Director of a Company registered in the Seychelles called Sey Ltd.(not real) UK Ltd is the sole shareholderr of Sey Ltd. As Director of Sey Ltd I shall receive no
income from Sey Ltd. Dividends from Sey Ltd will be paid to UK Ltd. Any such dividends will be declared by UK Ltd for UK taxation in it's yearly accounts. Sey Ltd does not exist to avoid UK taxation.
Am I doing anything wrong? Am I required to disclose this arrangement to HMRC as a Tax Avoidence scheme, even though no Tax will be avoided?

No, you are not doing anything wrong and no disclosure is required as it is not a tax avoidance scheme.

Hope this clarifies.
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you