How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Hi im a male of 30 i recently split from my partner after being

Customer Question

Hi im a male of 30 i recently split from my partner after being 2geva for 7 years we were renting a house together all this time. We hav a 3 year old daughter who lives with her mum but i see her weekends. When we split up she kept the car that was in my name so she said i needed to buy it of her to hav it back so i gave her 500 pounds for it she then went out and spend 5000 pound on a new car. I havent taking anything from the house she has kept it all. Also we went halves on the deposit for the house we were renting and she still lives in. Also we were due to get married and both paid 500 pound 2wards it she has had 600 pound back as deposit am i entitled to half of this? Now she is saying we got paid 700 pound 2 much benefit last year and i got to pay towards that. She hasnt worked for 3 years i paid for everything.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

May I ask iof you are paying any child maintenance for your child please?

Joshua :

Would you like to continue with the above?